Saturday, October 25, 2008

When You Feel Blue

Vanessa has recently put out a gorgeous new digital scrapbooking kit. Fairy Kisses in Blue is available at Blushbutter's store and I believe it is on sale for a limited time. Vanessa has designed some enchanting backgrounds and fabulous elements in this mega kit. Ayden and Raquel both love the fairies, butterflies and sparkles. Most of the elements are blue, one of my favorite colors and I can see I will be making quite a few pages with this wonderful kit.

I took this picture of the girls a few weeks ago, after they were both ready for bed. For once, they were actually snuggled up on the couch together. Ayden really adores her big sister and of course tries to imitate her all the time. If Raquel gets something, Ayden has to have it too and vice versa. It's nice to see them have some quality time with each other, once and a while.
The quote reads:
Here's a little hug for you,
To make you smile when you feel blue.
To make you happy if you're sad.
To let you know... life ain't so bad!
Now that I've given a hug to you,
Somehow, I feel better too.
Hugs are better when you share,
So pass one on and show you care!

When You Feel Blue digital kit credits: Fairy Kisses in Blue mega kit from Blushbutter
Fonts used: Hanford Script & ALS Script

This past week just seemed to fly by. It's been fairly windy here the past couple of days, but mild. They are forecasting a nice week, so maybe there won't be any snow again this year for Halloween. That would be so nice. Both girls are looking forward to Friday, especially Raquel, (she gets to have a party at school on Thursday and there is no school on Halloween). We've had their costumes for a couple of weeks and they picked out their pumpkins the other day. I decided, I would even dress up this year, I haven't done that for a while. There is no actual trick-or-treating where we live, so we take the girls into town. My baby toe seems to be healing pretty good, I went and had it checked at the hospital again. It's buddied up to the one beside it, and although it's still fairly bruised, at least the swelling went down and I can wear my own boots. Raquel also had parent teacher interviews last week, so report cards should be coming home soon. She seems to be doing pretty good this year, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Hope you are having a good weekend! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

blushbutter said...

Wow, what an amazing page, Love your quote and what a beautiful photo to capture! I must get one like that to!! hug's
blush