Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Sister Is

Deb, at The Dapper Doxie, has upgraded her blog store, into an online shop. She has created several beautiful kits lately and the new store looks terrific. Along with the new store, Deb has updated the gallery also. Deb is planning to have her grand opening later in September or early in October. I know, if you stop by and register at her shop before the grand opening, Deb as has little gift for you.

This is one of my favorite pictures of my daughters. They are growing up so quickly. When this picture was taken, Ayden wasn't even 6 months old. Now she can talk, hop, skip and count to at least 6. Where does the time go? Sometimes Raquel loses patience with her little sister, but without a doubt they love each other. Sisters can certainly be annoying and they often borrow things without asking. But, when it comes right down to it, I would never trade my sisters for anything. I hope Raquel and Ayden always feels that way too.

The quote reads: A sister is one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. (Author Unknown).

A Sister Is digital kit credits: Yesterdays Dreams Digital Scrapbooking kit from The Dapper Doxie.
Mask: Dragons Breath
Fonts Used: Mutlu, Porcelain, Monsieur La Doulaise & Heather

It's raining tonight and it sounds so tranquil falling on the roof. The rest of the long weekend is supposed to be cool. Ayden is looking forward to her sister coming home tomorrow. She sure misses Raquel while she is away. I'm sure Ayden will find it different next week, when Raquel heads back to school. Me too, I'm looking forward to having a bit more quiet....

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful layout Tracey!! I just love what you do with my kits, you make them look beautiful! :) Love that mask you used too, how cool it looks making that boarder. Thanks so much for the ad to my store too! LOL Enjoy those beautiful daughters of yours. :)