Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ayden!!!

The last couple of years have sure gone by quickly. Ayden is growing so fast. We had a fun time opening a few presents and watching her blow out the candles, over & over. The girls & I spent the week running around getting presents and school supplies. Raquel got a haircut, (but she can't tell the difference). Now we have just one more day of clothes shopping, in the city, next week and she will be ready for grade 4.

I haven't done a page for the girl's heritage album for a while, so I decided to do one from my dad's side of the family. This is one of the pictures my aunt sent me, from Germany. It is the earliest picture I have of my paternal grandparents. There seem to be no pictures, from their own wedding, that survived WWII and I feel fortunate to have the ones I do. I like the extra bits that show up in the picture, like the tray of drinks and the musical instruments. How formal they all look, it must have been a beautiful wedding. I don't know anything about the rest of the people in the picture. My oma passed away last year, and no one else seems to know now.



Family Wedding 1939 digital kit credits: Victorian Wedding Digital Scrapbooking kit, Victorian Heritage Replica Scrap kit, Summer Dreams, Easter Basket, and Baby Girl Heart Strings mega kit from Blushbutter.
Fonts Used: Orange LET, Cantaneo BT, Perpetua & Champagne

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: