Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Canadian Beauties

This week it is supposed to be cooler, which will be a good change from last week's 30 degree days. The sun is not really my friend and I much prefer slightly cooler days. Tonight it decided to rain and it is actually quite chilly outside.


I got my pages from Canada Day completed. We had a nice time, just hanging out in the yard, enjoying Canada's beauty. Of course, the girls had to pose for pictures. Sometimes, I think, I take too many pictures but can there ever really be too many pictures?


Blush's new Unicorn kit, had the perfect colors for my Canada Day LOs. Ayden & Raquel really enjoy her magical graphics.
Canada Day 2008 I & III digital kit credits:
Unicorn and Fairy Clipart Kit from Blushbutter
Fonts used: Cataneo BT & Brush 455 BT


Hopefully,
for us, this week won't be so busy. Kyle is planning to stay for a few days, on his return from his adventures in BC and we have a couple of appointments, as well as back to school shopping. Yes, school will be starting soon, only a few more weeks of summer holidays left. I know Raquel has been missing her friends (not school). Take care and have a good week.

1 comment:

KGould said...

gorgeous pages! it's been nice this week too, other than the start which was stifling hot down in The Hat lol.