Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Today is my dad's birthday. Dad, I hope you have a wonderful day and your card is in the mail. I thought maybe you would like to see a picture of me for once, so here a little birthday present for you. Hope to see you & mom later this month.

We've had a couple of busy weeks. Raquel has been at her dad's for over a week and we are looking forward to her coming home next week. Vern had a week off, in between jobs, so Ayden and I haven't had a chance to get bored. As per normal, Ayden insists we spend most of our time outside. This week we've been hunting for wild strawberries, (I know they are yummy, because she won't share with me) and I think we've picked all the ones in the yard, much to her disappointment. It's so cute to hear her trying to say strawberries. It's hard to believe she will be 2 in a couple of weeks. Below is a picture Raquel took of us on Canada Day.

I used Blushbutter's newest kit, it is so enchanting (I love the fairy and the unicorn). This is the first of several pages I have been working on, that I am using it for. I hope to get the other pages, of the girls done soon, but with Vern being off this weekend and Kyle dropping in for a quick visit at the beginning of the week, that might not happen. Summer seems to be going by so fast...

Canada Day 2008 II digital kit credits: Unicorn and Fairy Clipart Kit from Blushbutter
Fonts Used: AdineKimberg & Adorable

Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a terrific long weekend!

No comments: