Friday, November 28, 2008

Always Know I Love You

I decided rather late this month to participate in the challenge at Blush-n-Dusty. The challenge is to create a page about something you are thankful for, using Dusty Bear's For Fall element kit and to include some journaling.

I have many things in my life that I am thankful for, but the most important of all, are my children. I cherish each of them. I love watching them grow up and I am so glad that I have had the opportunity, to view the world through their eyes. I hope they always know how much I love them.


Always Know I Love You digital kit credits: For Fall, Dainty Elements, Crumpled Papers - Pastel,and Crumpled Papers - Bold from Dusty Bear.
Fonts Used: Kunstler Script & Lucida Handwriting.

We had a wonderful week of mild weather. Raquel seems to be the only one who has fully recovered from her cold. The rest of us are still suffering, to various degrees. Ayden seems to have it the worst, (poor baby) and she certainly has been a bit miserable. Raquel got her report card this week and is doing quite well. Mr. "Kap" is her favorite teacher and she has been enjoying school this year. She is having a sleepover this evening with her best friend, Ellen, to celebrate. We are thinking of setting up our Christmas tree on Sunday. We finally bought an artificial one last year, so that means we can have it up longer, for the girls to enjoy. Ayden has been seeing all the beautiful trees in the stores, so I think she will be quite happy to have her own at home. It's hard to believe it's almost Christmas time again. It is going to be lots of fun with Ayden this year.

Hope you have a good weekend.

No comments: