Thursday, April 3, 2008

Touch of Time

I really enjoy old photos and I think those are some of my favorite pages to do. This picture is of my dad, with one of his brothers and his sister.

The quote by Carla Ortega reads: To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.

Touch of Time digital kit credits: Helens Roses And Lace Kit from Blushbutter
Fonts Used: Maiandra GD & Monsieur La Doulaise

We are supposed to have some nice mild weather this weekend and for most of next week. Raquel has one more day of school, before going on a week of spring break, so we will probably be a bit busier than usual. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a nice weekend!

No comments: