Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Roses in December

We certainly had some lovely weather the last few days. All the snow is gone, once again and the frogs have started singing. With all the beautiful weather, Ayden & I spend a lot more time outside. Ayden would be outside all day if I would let her.

I decided to join another creative team. Nathalie, has started selling her designs in a couple of online stores, Digital Scrap Garden and Erika's Digital Scrapbook. I am rather pleased to be on Nath's Creative Team, as she is a fellow Canadian. She very creative and has some beautiful kits.

I know it's a little bit early, but as Mother's Day will soon be here, I did this page of my mom, when she was little. The quote reads: God gave us memories that we might have roses in December. - J. M. Barrie, from Courage 1922.

Roses in December digital kit credits: Baby Girl Shoes - Layered Template and Vintage Roses kit from Nath Fun Stuff.
Fonts used: Fontleroy Brown & Edwardian Script ITC

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO Tracey!
I love how you used the baby shoes with the roses kit :)