Thursday, April 24, 2008

Celebrations

Still more snow, but that is spring time in the Rocky Mountains. I think we have more snow right now than we did all winter. To quote my daughter Raquel, "WHERE did spring go?"

I decided to do a page of my son, Kyle. This is Kyle's class picture from this year. For once he is actually looking at the camera and not hiding behind his hair, I think he even has the tiniest bit of a smile. Kyle will be graduating this year at the end of May and will also be celebrating his 18th birthday. I am quite proud of him and we will be going to attend the ceremonies. Raquel is absolutely thrilled that Kyle invited her to his graduation supper.

Kyle has always liked dragons and I couldn't help but use Vanessa's beautiful Draco Kit on this page of him.

Kyle's Grade 12 Picture digital kit credits: Boy Oh Boy kit, Draco Celtic Medieval Fantacy Kit, Digital Silver Heritage Antique Vintage Frames and Alpha Pack 2 from Blushbutter.
Fonts used: Dungeon & Drakon

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

No comments: