Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Expectation

It was the first day of spring last week, but you would never know it by looking out my windows. We have received at least a foot of fresh snow in the past few days, which kind of put me in a mood to scrap a few of my pictures from Christmas. I decided to take some classes at Digital Scrapbook Place to familiarize myself better with PSE 5 and finally completed the first lesson, (I should be on the last one). The lesson was mostly about learning how the various tools function and how to place things correctly. It was easy, I just haven't been able to concentrate on doing much scrapbooking the past few weeks and I think my computer was actually beginning to feel neglected.
Eyes Shinning with Expectation digital kit credits: A Vintage Season Album (page 1), A Vintage Season kit 1 and A Vintage Season kit 2 from Dusty Bear.
Fonts used: Palace Script MT & Papyrus.

It has been rather busy at our house. My mom & dad came down last weekend with 2 of my nieces and we had a lovely visit with them. My mom brought some supplies for doing manicures and all the girls had fun doing their nails. The older girls all enjoyed some time at the swimming pool as well. Ayden's swimming lessons are almost done, she has only 2 more left and then I will have to decided if I am going to register her for another session. Since she likes swimming so much, I probably will put her in again. Raquel's musher finished 13th place in the Iditarod, so she was fairly pleased. She has been sick and has missed some school but went back this morning. I managed to catch her cold, so I haven't been feeling all that well either. Hopefully we will both be feeling better soon. The temperatures are suppose to improve again soon, so all this snow should be melting which will be terrific. Hope your week is going well. Take care!

No comments: