Friday, March 27, 2009

Beauty Is

Lara has a delightful new kit (on sale for a limited time), filled with spring colors in the Dusty Bear store this week. I decided to do a new page with it of my oldest daughter. These pictures of Raquel are actually from last spring, (a year goes by so quickly) and she is growing up so fast. The quote I used is from Emily Dickinson.
Beauty Is digital kit credits: Spring Sprung from Dusty Bear
Font used: Monsieur La Doulaise, Pappo's Blues Band Official font, Kayleigh & Batik Regular.

The sun is shinning today and beginning to melt some of our snow, so maybe it will look like spring around here soon. You can never really tell what the weather is going to be like this close to the mountains, I think there is even some rain in the forecast. We are off to take Raquel to see her dad, so it should be a little bit quieter around here this weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a nice weekend!

No comments: