Friday, February 15, 2008

Bath Fun

Last year, my parents brought my two nieces down for the long weekend in February. The girls had a wonderful time, playing together for a few days. On the Saturday, they decided it would be fun to have a bath all together. We filled up the big tub with bubbles and all the girls jumped in for a swim.
I've been looking for a a mermaid kit for some time to scrap these pictures with. I finally found the perfect kit, thanks Doro, at Catzia's Scrapblog.


Bath Fun I & II digital kit credits: Blue Lagoon Page Kit by Kay Miller Designs (some items colorized)
Fonts used: WhoopAss, Pussycat & One Stroke Script

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. It supposed to be a nice day here today with temperatures around 10 C. Such a nice way to start the weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey,

wow, your bath-LO's are sooo sweeeet! A good idea is your fototexture for alphas,great!!!
Hugs from Doro

Anonymous said...

How cute!! What a perfect kit for your photo's, and I love that alpha with the photo's in it!!! Just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh your layouts and children are adorable!!!! Thank you so much for using my kit and for showcasing it so beautifully on your blog!!