Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two Hearts

Well it seems that everyone in our house now has a cold. Besides that, I think we all have a little cabin fever, as the weather here has been very cold. With daytime highs of -29 C the past two days, with the wind chills that makes it about -40 C. Raquel has gotten to stay home, because there has been no school bus, so she is happy. Even Vern took today off, just too cold to build houses. It's a good day for movie watching and working on a scrapbook page though.

With Valentine's Day coming, I felt like scrapping something romantic. So I decided to go with my maternal grandparent's wedding picture. We don't know exactly when they got married.
Two Hearts Digital kit credits: I used Blushbutter's Victorian Wedding Digital Scrapbooking Kit. (Some items have been colorized or had the layer properties changed.) Heart element created by Art Within designs using pearl element from the kit.
Mask by Becky (Secrets of the Imagination)
Fonts Used: Kayleigh, Tabor Handwriting, Porcelain, & Park Avenue BT

3 comments:

Deb said...

This is beautiful Tracey!! I love the hearts you made out of the pearl and how you have the flowers so large on the page! It looks wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Tracey,
thank you for your nice comment on my blog. I like your wonderful wedding-layout.
In Canada is deep winter, in Germany is like spring... to warm.

Anonymous said...

Hello Tracey,
i send you an e-mail :-)

Doro