Saturday, December 29, 2007

Seasons Greetings

We had a wonderful Christmas and really enjoyed the time spent with our family. Santa was very good to all of us and we had a delicious meal. Unfortunately, my parents hit some black ice on their way home and totaled their truck. So most of yesterday was spent talking on the phone, making sure that everyone was alright. Thankfully, besides a few good bumps to the head and some minor cuts and bruising they all seem to be fine. The truck on the other hand is a different story. Certainly God was watching out for them. But is was not a good way for their little holiday to end.

I did fit in a few minutes here and there to get a LO done. Raquel has been wanting a LO with just her, after seeing the last one of Ayden. Her favorite color is purple, this kit, Blooming Delight, seemed to be the perfect choice. I colorized some of the butterflies. The LO is called "1st Day of Grade 3". Raquel likes it, (I also used her favorite font), and that is what is important.

1st Day of Gr. 3 digital kit Credits: Blooming Delight by Doxie Designs
Fonts used: Fiolex Girls, Heather, Monsieur La Douliase

Hoping everyone has a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh I love this!! I love how you used all the flowers putting them all in the perfect spots, and how you put the flowers on the notepaper as a design! Great job on your layout, and I bet your daughter just LOVES it!! Oh and I also love how you made that heart, and added it to the page!

Happy New Year!!!