Monday, December 10, 2007

LOs from Christmas 2006

Wow, time does fly by way too fast. We have been busy running around with some appointments and a bit of Christmas shopping. The temperature is finally warming up, after a rather chilly week last week. But so far we only have about 4 inches of snow.

I haven't gotten a lot of scrapbooking done, with all the running around. Below is a tag I made through my PSP group, RDB Graphics, (all the materials were supplied with the tutorial). It was fun playing with the animation.


I made the LO below for the December challenge, being held by blush-n-dusty's group. Got me more in the Christmas mood. Such fun memories.

This is a LO of Christmas morning 2006, Ayden's "First Christmas". Raquel helped Ayden open up her stocking. Then Raquel got to be "Santa", as she helped pass out gifts. Ayden was mostly interested in the bows and the paper, but we all had lots of fun. I'm sure this year will be a little more exciting. We haven't put up a tree yet, as we usually get a real one. We have been discussing getting an artificial one this year. Christmas is fast approaching, so I'm sure we will be deciding soon.


"First Christmas" LO Credits: A Vintage 1 & 2 by Dustybear found here
Challenge Freebie
Corner tube from my PSP group http://byudragon.com/

Another busy day tomorrow, as Ayden & I are off to the accountant's office. Maybe we will do a little more Christmas shopping if there is time. Later this week we hope to start some Christmas baking. Yummy, and with that thought I'm off to sleep.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Great layout Tracey, and wow, I so LOVE your snow annimation!!! I loved it in the top part of the tag, then I saw it in the picture, its so neat! I love playing with things like that to, but haven't had a lot of time to lately, I always wanted to do snow, maybe one of these days I will make myself stop and do one....course I know, thats a BIG maybe! LOL