Monday, February 2, 2009

Time For Some Changes

Happy Groundhog's day!!! I thought that it was about time to make a new header and blinkie. Something kind of springy, as I am getting tired of winter and those crazy groundhogs predicted 6 more weeks. I created my own graphics and the doodle down the left side, was done by Raquel. She thought it was neat that I used it, although her original paper version was a little more colorful. I hope you enjoy my new spring header, maybe one of these days I will actually get together a whole kit.

I decided that while I was in a bit of a Halloween mood, I would finish off those pictures, (something I never did do last year). So here are a couple more pages of Trick or Treating. I dressed up as the devil's mistress and put on long red underwear to stay warm in that dress. The girls enjoyed having me dress up, but I don't think I will ever put that black spray on my hair again, what a mess it made!



Trick or Treat 2008 I & II digital kit credits: Photo Benders from Dusty Bear, Cast Iron Halloween from Derek M. Designs and Boo To You Too & Dark Gothic Halloween from Snowraven.
Fonts Used: Cold Night For Alligators & Haunt AOE.

Last week my younger brother stopped in for a quick visit. I finally got to see my little niece, Medea. She is seven months old now and such a little doll. I got to be the proud auntie, because she actually let me hold her. It made me realize just how quickly Ayden is growing up. We had a rather quiet weekend, as Raquel was away. The weather has been fairly mild for this time of year, so Ayden & I have been trying to get outside more. It is pretty slippery for her, as the snow has been melting the past few days, but now that she can get her own boots on, it is pretty difficult to keep her in. She loves to help feed the horses and take care of the dogs (which is great, except she is so tiny. Both of the girls swimming lessons are going well. Raquel's last lesson is tomorrow, so I'll get to see how she is progressing. Ayden has four more lessons, she is enjoying them immensely, so I may have to register her for the next session as well.

Have a nice week!

No comments: