Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dance in the Rain

We get a lot of rainy days in June. Normally I like the rain, but today it matches my mood and I wish, I had the time to go for a quiet walk in it.

I really like this quote and have been wanting to use it with these pictures of Raquel for awhile. I took these pictures, about a year ago, one afternoon after she got off the bus. She was enjoying the rain and doing a little dance. Raquel didn't see me taking pictures right away, but once she did, she had to give me a little pose. My beautiful girl, I hope you always remember to dance in the rain.

Dance in the Rain digital kit credits: Faes for print and crafts 1, Easter Basket, Boy Oh Boy Kit, bracket album scrap template #2 from Blushbutter
Rain Drops share Pam Dragon, Dragon's Breath Resource Forum
Fonts used: Delitsch Antiqua, Eras Light ITC, Adorable

Have a nice week and don't forget to dance in the rain!

1 comment:

blushbutter said...

gorgeous page Tracey, I love it!!! love your quote to!
hug's
blush