Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Decided to try out another way of sharing with my friends and family. This is my first attempt and I'm sure I'll be customizing as I go.

Here in Canada, it is Thanksgiving. Certainly is a time to reflect on all the wonderful people in our lives. We will be going up North to have Thanksgiving dinner with family. We will be bringing our new filly, Lady, home. I can hardly wait, she is such a beauty.

Here is a little tag I created yesterday. The picture is a shot from the end of the road on which we live. I certainly enjoy the colors of fall, too bad they mean winter is just around the corner.

Hoping you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Snowy said...

Hi, thanks for leaving your comment, glad you like my kit.
And your tag is great!I like the way you arranged all the embellishments in a big cluster.
Hugs Snowraven

Anonymous said...

Hi, great job on setting up your blog. You are doing well at making your graphics. Keep up the great work.

DragonBreath

SherryD said...

Love your tag - really captures the feeling of the season.